Love – Embrace – Immerse
Three Belize Resorts! – One Incredible Honeymoon!
Three of Belize’s most highly regarded resorts have joined together to offer one of the world’s most extraordinary honeymoon adventures. From the vibrant rainforests, languid rivers and ancient Maya temples of inland Belize down to the sparkling blue Caribbean in a traditional fishing village, complete with an intimate afternoon alone on a tiny private island sheltered by the World Heritage-listed Belize Great Barrier Reef, the Moveable Feast is a lover’s adventure harkening back to the grand old days of exquisite romance and elegant travel.
Your 8 Night Belize Honeymoon Jungle, Village and Island Vacation Package Includes:
- Three luxury nights at The Lodge at Chaa Creek, three nights at Chabil Mar and two nights at Ray Caye Island Resort
- Welcoming cocktails, room floral arrangements, complimentary wine at each resort
- Lavish breakfasts, gourmet lunches, and candlelight dinners at each resort
- All in-country transportation (Flights and Airport Transfers)
- Luxury Accommodations – Chaa Creek Lodge, Ray Caye Island Resort and Chabil Mar Placencia Village Caribbean Resort
- Meals as noted below
- Tours and Adventures as noted below
- Taxes and Service Charges
- (Alcohol & International Airfare is Not Included)
At Ray Caye
- Private Luxurious Cabana
- Use of sea kayaks, paddle boats, Hobie cats and all snorkeling gear
- Guided boating adventures to World Heritage listed Reef, Cayes and dive spots
- Beachcombing, swimming and snorkeling experiences on tiny, remote cayes
- Personal attention of chef and staff
- Romantic picnic day on secluded island in Silk Cayes Marine Reserve
- Beachside honeymooners awesome sunset dinner
At Chabil Mar
- Beachside Honeymoon Villa
- Fresh Vase of Flowers
- 2 Private Candlelit dinners – Pier and Beach
- 1 Placencia Village Deluxe Restaurant
- Couples massage
- Monkey River Howler Monkey Tour
- Golf Cart for 2 days to explore the peninsula and Placencia Village
- Use of sea kayaks, paddle boards and bicycles
- Two infinity beach-side pools nestled in lush tropical gardens
- Private Beach and Beachcombing
At Chaa Creek
- Horseback riding
- Trekking by mountain bike or foot along well maintained jungle trails
- Canoeing the unspoiled Macal River
- Excursions to famous ancient Maya sites, private picnic at Tunichilen Maya temple
- Professional couples massage in room or choice of treatments at Hilltop Spa
- Swimming, relaxing and lounging together in rainforest luxury
- Excursion down Hummingbird Highway along Maya Mountains to the Placencia Peninsula and Chabil Mar
Ray Caye Resort on the Belize Great Barrier Reef borders a world renowned Marine Reserve with an abundance of natural beauty and marine life. Experience the Caribbean the way nature intended; just you, a pristine sand beach and the crystal clear sea. Ray Caye is a Belize private island resort that offers an unspoiled environment for an authentic and unforgettable tropical experience.
Chabil Mar, Maya for Beautiful Sea, is the Guest Exclusive Resort of Placencia. It located on the Caribbean coast of Southern Belize on the Placencia Peninsula. It offers exquisite beachfront luxury on the beach, a stroll away from the authentic culture, nightlife and gift shops of the traditional fishing Village of Placencia
Chaa Creek Lodge – Wildly civilized sums up the philosophy of this award-winning Belize Jungle Resort, located in the heart of Maya civilization. Since Chaa Creek’s inception in 1981, owners Mick & Lucy Fleming strove to coexist with nature while creating a true jungle experience & the result is an exquisite blend of natural beauty & man-made comforts.
All Administrative Services, communications, payment processing etc are made simple for you. Get both resorts with one payment processing!
Note Re Tours: Substitutions for Snorkeling, Diving, Fishing and Maya Ruins Available upon Request – Fees may be adjusted accordingly
Your “Moveable Feast” Belize Honeymoon Package” Price Starts from $10,008US Per Couple
*Upgrades to Accommodations are Available at All Resorts at an Additional Charge
Chabil Mar is a proud member of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travelers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination. If you save just a few inches of space in your suitcase and take supplies for area schools or medical clinics in need, you’ll make a priceless impact in the lives of our local, Placencia, Belize children and families. Please click here to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects.