Birding in Belize Vacation Packages
“Treasures of the Sky”
Chabil Mar, “Maya for Beautiful Sea”
A Resident of our Beaches
The Belize National Bird
Exotic Birds of Belize Jungles
Customize your birding vacation in Belize! Our Concierge will work with you to create your Birding Adventure
Placencia’s location is ideally suited for daily access to a variety of birding hotspots endorsed by the Belize Audubon Society, for viewing of birds from forest species to pine woodland and savanna species, restricted to riverine areas, and birds associated with higher elevations. You can include the wetlands of Aguacaliente, Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, Shrimp Farms and Lagoon Waders (All Season). The unmistakable Scarlet Macaw flocks in the small Maya Village of Red Bank and may be substituted or added, December to March only, for Waders.
Belize is home to over 600 bird species, many unique to this country. Your tour guide is a professionally licensed tour guide in Belize, with a strong sense of Maya tradition and heritage, carried down from his ancestors, Belize’s birds are calling.
Your Belize Birding Vacation Package Includes:
- All in-country transportation (Flights and Airport Transfers)
- Luxury Accommodations at Chabil Mar Caribbean Front Resort
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, Aguacaliente, Shrimp Farms and Lagoon Waders
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Ask About our Combination Jungle and Sea Birding Packages
- (Alcohol and International Airfare are Not Included)
Contact UsFor Customizing, Pricing and Villa Selection
Reserve your “Treasures of the Sky” Birding Vacation for your Group, Couple or Families
Nearly half of our nation’s land and adjacent waters are protected under forest reserves, marine reserves, wildlife sanctuaries, national parks and other protected area designation. With English as the official language, many visitors from abroad converse easily with local guides.
You Desire – We Fulfill
Include the Following Activities to Your “Treasures of the Sky” Belize Birding Vacation on an Optional Basis
- Visit Birding Hotspots – We Will Customize For You
- Optional Inland and Sea Tours – Monkey River Howler Adventure Excursion – Snorkeling – A Private Island Resort
- All Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners at Chabil Mar or in combination with our restaurant partners in Placencia Village
- Add more cultural experience by renting a Golf Cart to explore Placencia Village
- Relax on our private beach under the palm trees or at the infinity pools and on our pier over the Caribbean.
- Complimentary use of kayaks, paddle boards and bicycles
- Shop and Tour the Village of Placencia at your leisure.
Chabil Mar is a proud member of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travelers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination. If you save just a few inches of space in your suitcase and take supplies for area schools or medical clinics in need, you’ll make a priceless impact in the lives of our local, Placencia, Belize children and families. Please click here to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects.