Marathon – 1/2 Marathon – Fun Run – December 4, 2016
Come for the run and stay for the fun in a Caribbean wonderland of beautiful beaches, mystical Mayan temples, spectacular caves, pristine rainforests, and the second largest barrier reef in the world.
Placencia’s End of the World Marathon Belize Vacation Includes your choice of 5, 6 or 7 nights of Luxury Villa accommodations at Chabil Mar.
- Round trip flights between Belize City and Placencia
- Land transfers between Placencia airstrip and Chabil Mar
- 20% discount on villa rates for your entire stay
- 5 nights in a Luxury Villa (6 and 7 night packages are available at additional fee)
- Marathon or ½ Marathon participant entry fee
- Chabil Mar T-Shirt and Race Event T-Shirt
- All Breakfasts (5 night package specifics – longer nights stays can include as many breakfasts as desired at an additional fee)
- 4 Lunches at Chabil Mar and 1 After Race Luncheon (5 night package specifics – longer nights stays can include as many lunches as desired at an additional fee)
- Pasta dinner included in the Marathon event package
- 3 Dinners at Chabil Mar (5 night package specifics – longer nights stays can include as many dinners as desired at an additional fee)
- 1 Dinner at Rumfish y Vino, La Dolce Vita or Secret Garden Restaurant in Placencia Village
- 1 Singles massage
- Complimentary Bicycles, Paddle Boards and Kayaks
- Three – full days of Golf Cart use
- Your choice of one of the following three tours: Mayan Ruins (Lubaantun or Lim Ni Punit), Monkey River Howler Adventure or Cockscomb Jaguar Nature Preserve
- 1/2 Day of off-shore Island Snorkeling
- All entrants included in special prize donations raffle!
5 Night Marathon and ½ Marathon and Belize Vacation Packages Starting From $1976.00US per person, assuming double occupancy in a one bed/one bath Luxury Villa. Two bed/two bath Luxury Villas are available for four persons at a reduced price.
Call Toll Free US/CAN – 1-866-417-2377.
NOTE: This package does not include international airfare, alcohol, soft drinks or juices.
Chabil Mar is a proud member of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travelers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination. If you save just a few inches of space in your suitcase and take supplies for area schools or medical clinics in need, you’ll make a priceless impact in the lives of our local, Placencia, Belize children and families. Please click here to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects.