The Turneffe Atoll is remote and strikingly beautiful with crystal clear waters alive with a wide diversity of marine life. Noted for its variety of saltwater fly fishing, plentiful bonefish, permit and tarpon, Turneffe Flats is one of the rare spots in the world where you have a legitimate shot at a Grand Slam. Continue your fishing adventure to Placencia, a traditional southern Belize fishing village and Chabil Mar.
Turneffe Atoll and Placencia Village Fishing package includes:
7 nights at Turneffe Flats and Chabil Mar Resorts
3 nights at one and 4 nights at the other – You Choose
At Turneffe Flats Fishing Resort
- Air conditioned, double occupancy lodging
- Fully guided fishing – two anglers per boat and guide
- All land and sea transfers on scheduled transfer days*
- Three substantial meals per day and pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres
At Chabil Mar
- Seaview Villa, air conditioned double occupancy lodging (quad occupancy in two bed/two bath sea view villa available upon request)
- 2 Fully guided fishing days – two anglers per boat and guide to the Placencia offshore cayes
- In country air and airport transfers*
- All meals, including select Placencia Village restaurants
*NOTE: Standard method of transfers included are to Turneffe Flats by boat and to Chabil Mar by plane via mainland airports. Helicopter transfers to all locations are available upon request. (All packages include service fees and taxes) NOTE: Transfers to and from Turneffe Flats on non schedules days may result in an additional fee.
Not Included in these Belize Fishing Packages:
Bar tab, Fly shop and gift shop purchases, Gratuities, International Airfare, Fishing, diving and snorkeling equipment – (rentals available for additional fee), Belize Fishing License
Per Person Package Pricing Starting From:
US$4450 Summer Season
or US$4650 Winter Season
NOTE: Quad Occupancy in 2 Bed/2 Bath Villa Available at Reduced Per Person Rate
Email our Reservations Manager at: email@example.com
Call Toll Free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377.