Relaxation can add years to your life. Find your bliss in Placencia, and you could live even longer!
There is no place in Belize that holds a candle to Placencia. This finger of a landmass has become a hot spot because it’s so relaxing. Spend a bundle? Not you. There’s lots to do that won’t empty your wallet but you’ll still immerse yourself in the area’s most relaxing experiences if you check out these 5 suggestions.
1. Visit the Placencia Municipal Pier by day or night. There’s plenty to do and see, including watching cruise ships sail by on their way to docking for off-ship excursions.
Home to “the Boardwalk,” this hub is an ideal place to stroll after dining at local eateries or skip the meal and head straight for a cool ice cream treat. Not big on sweets? Grab a frosty Belikin. If you spot a school of tarpon surfacing to snag small fish and insects after the sun goes down, it’s not the brew. It’s nature!
2. Stake out a spot on the beach outside your Chabil Mar Villas accommodation where luxury and award-winning service await. Have your breakfast out on the beach or grab a spicy summer read. Find out how it feels to read an entire chapter without the kids interrupting or the dryer notifying you that it’s time to fold.
Exquisitely furnished sea-facing villas with verandas that offer up to 2,000 square feet of living space are available, but if you’re in Placencia to regain your equilibrium, you’ll still get all of the luxe perks you crave in the smallest digs.
3. Feed your active soul. Not everyone relaxes by lying about in the lap of luxury while summoning staff to bring cocktails to their lounge chair. You may belong to the school of relaxation that requires you to stay busy.
Chabil Mar has everything you require to stay on the go from morning to night. Bike, kayak or paddle board using the resort’s equipment to try something new. Swim in both of Chabil Mar’s infinity pools. If you can’t detach from reality, use the Wi-Fi connection provided by the resort, but remember your mantra: RELAX.
4. Become a sunset watcher. From the perch on your villa veranda, the resort’s beach or other vantage points that offer unobstructed access to the sea, reap benefits from watching the sunset every day during your vacation, say scientists.
Sunsets have been proven to improve moods, make meditation a more powerful experience and slow down time. Isn’t that what exactly what you crave when you’re on vacation?
5. Find balance by investigating specialty tours arranged by Chabil Mar that can challenge you to do things you’ve yet to try. Packages and specials may tap into a part of you that needs to be discovered.
Browse the Belize vacation package menu to see if something irresistible calls out to you. Something surprising could upend your definition of relaxation and leave you hungry for more!
Visit our website chabilmarvillas.com for more information on Belize, and don’t hesitate to send us an email, or call US/CAN Toll Free: 1-866-417-2377, Local: (011-501) 523-3606, if you have questions or need help in planning a Belize vacation.