According to folks in the know at EverAfterGuide.net, couples following editor’s advice start out on better footing than couples who don’t take their honeymoon advice, so launch your marriage in style by following their recommendations:
-Get a couples massage
-Read a sexy book
-Go on adventures
-Order room service
-Take erotic photos
-Have private dinners
Do all of this and more at Chabil Mar Villas
At Chabil Mar Villas, every item on that list is included at our luxurious honeymoon mecca, and we add another perk to that list: When honeymooners book our Honeymoon or Jungle and Sea Belize all-inclusive packages, they save money, making honeymooning even sweeter.
Perhaps the most exciting item on that list takes place outside the bedroom: Chabil Mar’s activity options. They can shape the tone, photos, and memories built on shared experiences during your honeymoon. Browse this menu to see what we mean.
10 opportunities to make memories
1. Sail the Belize Barrier Reef, a geological wonder that has fascinated visitors since Darwin’s visit in 1842. See how many of the 500 species of fish and invertebrates plus 100+ coral species you can find.
2. Visit a world that has long ago disappeared: the ruins of majestic Maya civilization. People roamed this land thousands of years ago, leaving remnants of their society that are chilling, beautiful and sacred.
3. Follow that couples massage advice as soon after your honeymoon begins as possible. This sensuous, relaxing, shared experience is the epitome of bliss. You may not be able to resist scheduling more than one during your stay.
4. If you’ve never had the pleasure of enjoying a private candlelight dinner staffed by discreet servers, you’re in for a treat. You only have eyes for each other, and you won’t be the first couple to ask for dessert-to-go.
5. Stroll around Placencia village to take in the crafts, meet the people, sample food delights and learn about this area’s history, folklore and mix of religions.
6. Schedule a Monkey River trip. Howler Monkeys congratulate honeymooners in their own language. Gibbons Monkeys mate for life, but Howlers haven’t shared their feelings about monogamy. Maybe you can find out!
7. Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary (CBWS) is the world’s first jaguar preserve, nestled amid waterfalls, mountains, trails, and exotic birds. Get your fill of Mother Nature while exploring this exotic jungle.
8. Get shot. Having a private photo shoot is the ideal way to explore your sexual side, so whether you do the job yourself or desire a professional, Chabil Mar staff can help since this resort is all about discretion.
9. Visit Laughing Bird Caye, if only to tell friends that you failed to meet any laughing birds during your honeymoon. This World Heritage Site is dominated by coconut palms. Sneak behind one if you two want to share a laugh or two.
10. Some honeymooners never leave their Chabil Mar digs. That could describe you. Sea-facing villas with verandas give couples plenty of room to explore each other’s dreams within their 950- to 2000-square foot hideaways.
You probably won’t need 2,000 feet—-unless you bring company, a prohibition included in the EverAfterGuide.net guide. We suggest reading the entire guide before packing. There’s a lingerie tip you won’t want to miss.