Belize has quickly become one of the hottest destinations for tourists in the world. It’s no wonder with the amazing climate, beautiful crystal clear water, and some of the best scuba and snorkeling reefs, travelers are flocking here. The lush landscaping, gorgeous tropical beaches, and ancient Mayan ruins, are only part of the allure. People also love it here because of the culture and the feeling of totaling getting away from it all.
If you’re planning a trip to Belize, here are five reasons to stay at Chabil Mar, a boutique resort in Placencia.
1. Chabil Mar is pure luxury. If you’re on a vacation, treat yourself to something extra special. It’s been recognized by Fodor’s as their “Choice for Luxury.” With 400 feet of beach right on the Caribbean, only 19 individual villas, and one honeymoon suite, you’ll enjoy your solitude and privacy. All units have a magnificent view of the sea with private verandas. You’ll also receive special pampering and personal attention.
2. It’s the only resort in Placencia that is guest exclusive and offers the closest full service luxury of any resort you’ll find. You’ll love the amenities of Chabil Mar, the only resort which only guests have complete usage. These include:
• Two beachfront infinity pools
• Free wireless internet
• Kayaks, paddle boards, and bicycles (complimentary)
• Evening shuttle service to Placencia Village and back
• Outdoor kitchen facilities and picnic area
• Golf cart rentals
• Café Mar – Tropical beachfront setting and an exclusive restaurant with seafront dining
• Kaleidoscope – bar and lounge with sea view
• Concierge with full service on-site
• Private seafront pier
3. Location is unbeatable. It’s the closest resort to Placencia Village, only 3/4 of a mile to the center of the village. You’ll be able to experience the culture of the local people. They are kind and will entice you to enjoy the spirit of and peacefulness of the Peninsula.
4. Chabil Mar has been awarded the Best Belize Resort and Central America Resorts in the small hotels category by Trip Advisor for nine years in a row. It’s also received special recognition from TravelAgeWest, GQ, Fodor’s, Doctors TV, Price is Right, US News and World Report, American Airlines and Destinations Travel Magazines, and AOL Travel.
5. The gardens at Chabil Mar are undeniably beautiful and peaceful. The gentle sway of the vast array of coconut palm trees that form the frame of the Café Mar which are lit up in the evenings will give you the feeling of being in paradise. The landscape here is unique to all of Placencia as the plants are all natural to the seaside and jungle. You’ll also find many rare topiaries throughout the property to enhance its loveliness.
Have you packed your bags yet? Chabil Mar is awaiting your arrival to this enchanting and calm utopia. Choose one of the luxury suites that will accommodate your needs and the staff will have it ready for you!
For more information about visiting Belize and Chabil Mar, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: email@example.com or contact our Reservations Manager at:firstname.lastname@example.org. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377.