In the interest of transparency, we must tell you that there are about 500 reasons to visit Belize in September, but we want to invite you here in a gentle, non-frightening way because the thought of having that many reasons to come could make you feel faint. We’d prefer that your spinning head result from rock-bottom discounts, too much local beer and so many unforgettable memories, you’ll wonder why you never thought to visit here in September before now.
1. Visit Belize in September if the idea of a non-stop party that spans all 30 days of the month is something you’ve always wanted to experience. Even the Christmas and New Year’s holidays pale in comparison. Belize finally gained its independence on September 21st, thus that date serves as an annual anniversary party that triggers fireworks, bands, parades and pageants. You’re invited to attend as many of these celebrations as your energy level permits if you visit in September.
2. September in Belize has especially nice weather, with temperatures running between 77- and 86-degrees F. Sure, Belize remains temperate and beautiful nearly 365 days a year, but September is the tail end of the green season, when Mother Nature grows weary of dispensing life-sustaining rain. In September, showers typically arrive late at night or in the early morning hours—before anyone in their right mind gets up after partying late into the night before.
3. Skip the crowds in September. For some reason, this has become the one month of the year that crowds don’t flock to Belize, and we’re convinced that this is because frequent September vacationers want to keep the secret that there’s lots of room to spread out because Belize tourism in September is at a low point. If over-crowded tours, bars and hard-to-find accommodations sound like a great time, by all means wait until December when prices rise and humanity arrives in force.
4. September accommodations, attractions and other amenities are less expensive than comparable rates offered during the other 11 months, so your U.S. dollar will stretch like taffy. Consider the strikingly affordable rates offered by Belize’s top lodging choice, Chabil Mar Villas in Placencia, for example. You’ll find deep discounts on everything from luxury suites to adventure tours. All-inclusive Belize vacation packages are particularly economical. Few travelers realize that September is on the cusp of tourism season, so visitors enjoy the same experience, but with less cash outlay.
5. The kids are back in school! Parents desperate for an indulgent vacation that reminds them of what life was like before lunch boxes, report cards and sulky teens set the family barometer can rediscover each other at reduced prices. Time to ring Granny to babysit so you can vacation with the person with whom you fell in love. Environs at Chabil Mar Villas are so lush, private and intimate, even if you can’t recall a time when the two of you couldn’t get enough of each other, you’ll recapture it. Sure, there’s one long party going on in Placencia during September, but Chabil Mar accommodations are tucked away so exquisitely into the landscape, you might never even know it!
September Celebration Events in Placencia
Visit our website chabilmarvillas.com for more information on Belize and Placencia, and don’t hesitate to send us an email, or call US/CAN Toll Free: 1-866-417-2377, Local: (011-501) 523-3606, if you have questions or need help in planning a Belize vacation for the month of September.