All 5 Top Wedding Trends Found at 1 Belize Luxury Resort!
When Bride’s magazine – the must-read publication for women ready to take the leap – compiled a list of the hottest wedding trends for 2022, readers assumed that they would have to settle for one or two trends when choosing a destination wedding spot. But we found a place that delivers all 5: Chabil Mar Resort located on Belize’s Placencia peninsula, the most desirable vacation area in the nation. Why settle for just one trend when you can point to all 5 at your romantic affair?
1. Weekday weddings are hot! Blame it on the virus that turned our calendars and clocks upside down, making every day an ideal one to get hitched. At Chabil Mar, schedule your beautiful beach nuptials on any day you like and your chance of getting your first date choice improves since most couples pick weekends to wed.
2. Focus on sustainability. You’ll doubly appreciate marrying at a resort that is picture-perfect. Instead of wasting money and resources on stuff that will be thrown away when your ceremony ends, you will be surrounded by Mother Nature’s handiwork: Tropical trees, the turquoise Caribbean Sea and a floral arbor on the beach where shoes are not required for guests or the bride and groom.
3. Transformative attire. You’re not considering inviting the fashion police to your wedding, are you? According to Bride’s magazine trend trackers, anything goes when it comes to clothing, so no pricey bridal gowns unless you can’t do without this sort of finery. “Adaptability is the name of the game in fashion right now,” writes Anna Price Olson who dug deep to identify all of these trends for the magazine.
4. DIY beauty and grooming. Arrive at Chabil Mar early to take care of the last minute legal matters associated with your upcoming wedding and get in enough sun to take a pass on tons of cosmetics and makeup. Your wedding on the beach is likely to bring a glow to your cheeks that no amount of blush can replicate, so match your unique attire with natural looks and your wedding photos will reflect your glow.
5. Micro-wedding formats and limited guest lists. The trend toward intimate affairs with fewer than 50 guests is one of the biggest. Uncertain times have redefined the way couples stage their celebrations. The smaller the affair, the more personal, intimate and memorable a destination wedding is likely to be. Besides, Chabil Mar is a small resort, so no worries about crowds interrupting your sacred occasion.
Planning a destination wedding at Chabil Mar is likely to be the most effortless undertaking of all because staff does most of the work before you arrive in Belize. Having chosen an all-inclusive wedding package that fulfills your requirements, you’re invited to customize every detail.
How can you be assured that a Chabil Mar wedding is guaranteed to create idyllic memories? Browse Pinterest photos taken by couples during their Chabil Mar weddings. See what you like? Call our wedding planner now at this toll free number: 1-866-417-2377. Next on your list? The dress. The plane tickets. And sunblock. Shoes, we remind you, are optional.
For more information about Belize, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Reservations Manager at email@example.com. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377 or WhatsApp us at +501-633-7547.