Unless you’ve been living on a space station with no conduit to breaking news, you know that Covid vaccines have not only been approved for use but shipped to locations throughout the U.S.A. The U.K. had already gotten vials and other nations have come up with formulations for their populaces that can begin to reverse the pandemic.
This ends your excuse for not vacationing in 2021! Whether you feel comfortable traveling in January or you’re extra cautious and want to wait until later in the year, Belize is the ideal destination for your first post-quarantine hiatus.
This small, vibrant nation is the trendiest vacation destination in Central America thanks to the country’s tourism industry assuming a leadership role in cleaning and hygiene practices that turned the nation into a refuge for Corona-weary travelers eager to escape sequestration. If tropical breezes, surf, and sun are on your recovery menu, choosing another destination makes no sense. Here’s why:
1. Belizeans speak English and airplane flights from the southern rim of the U.S. take just a few hours, so getting to the Belize international airport is a hassle-free experience. The airport has also put into place stringent health precautions to greet arrivals that are guaranteed to make you feel secure and welcome.
2. Although airline and resort bookings are increasing, you can still afford your trip because luxury resorts like Chabil Mar, on the popular Placencia peninsula, are offering amazing deals for travelers throughout 2021.
3. Nicknamed “The Island You Can Walk to,” once you see how many ways Chabil Mar delights guests, you won’t want to walk anywhere! Onsite amenities include extravagantly-decorated and fully-appointed villas, 400 feet of private beach, a private pier for lounging and dining, bikes, kayaks, paddleboards, and two infinity beach-front pools. And, Chabil Mar is a stroll along the beach to Placencia Village’s local character, gift shops, dining options, and beach bars. Becoming bored is nearly impossible.
4. If you decide you want to take that walk, Placencia Village is close and it is filled with shopping, touring, dining, and nightlife opportunities and escapes. A former fishing village, the town has retained all of the charms, offering tourists an authentic taste of Belize culture.
5. Since Chabil Mar is the only guest-exclusive full-service resort on the Placencia Peninsula, resort specials and packages far exceed what you will find elsewhere in Placencia, the place that always appears on “best beaches in Belize” lists. Visit our Belize vacation package page and you’ll see what we mean.
We warn you: Chabil Mar package choices are eclectic and varied. Deciding on just one can be hard, but it’s fun to browse all of them to see which calls to you and your travel pal. Each package covers everything you need for a worry-free sojourn: meals, lodgings, excursions, and more.
If you can think of a more appropriate way to celebrate the distribution of Covid vaccines than a holiday in the Placencia sun, please let us know! Can’t think of a thing? There’s only one explanation: Chabil Mar’s lure is simply irresistible. The time is right. The choice is yours. Make that choice Chabil Mar Villas and discover paradise on earth. It’s exactly the experience you have waited so long for, right?
For more information about Belize, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: email@example.com or contact our Reservations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377 or WhatsApp us at +501-633-7547.