Kid-friendly Belize is the Ultimate Family Vacation Destination
Here are 6 reasons why Belize is a great family vacation destination:
1. Your kids can race down beaches, build sand castles and scream their heads off in the surf year-round, and you’ll never have to worry about offending neighbors, shoppers or disapproving parents. Kids love the sun, the water and the vibe they feel from the moment they arrive in a land where the weather’s perfect year-round. As a matter of fact, kids expend so much energy when set free to explore and discover Belize, they’ve even been known to ask to go to bed early!
2. Your kids will learn that zoos are not really the homes of animals, so when you expose them to Howler Monkeys in the wild, manatees that aren’t on TV and hundreds of species of birds (your kids may only have met robins, sparrows and pigeons in urban environments), you expand their minds. Fill your Belize itinerary with a vast array of animal-focused destinations to expose your kids to animal habitats thereby widening his or her horizons.
3. Don’t tell your kids that they will “learn a lot” when you talk about Belize. They don’t want to learn a lot. They want to have fun. But, here’s the amazing thing about kids: regardless of their age, they’re always curious and you can count on them peppering you with questions when you expose them to Belize’s Barrier Reef, Mayan archaeological ruins, jungles, kayaking, deep sea fishing and more. They’ll learn plenty. Just don’t tell them that.
4. Stay at a kid-friendly resort where staff is all about children. A resort like Chabil Mar is so childcentric, staffers frequently know the names of little guests by the time they leave! Chabil Mar has won myriad awards for superior accommodations, onsite appointments, amenities and activities, so even if you stick around for your entire visit, you won’t hear, “I’m bored!” But why wouldn’t you venture out? Belize family vacation packages include excursions designed just for kids; visit our package page to see what awaits from the moment you arrive here: https://chabilmarvillas.com/belize-vacation-packages/belize-family-vacation-package-beautiful-sea.html.
5. Belize is a great place to teach children skills and spend one-on-one time with them when work and other obligations don’t claim most of your waking hours. Your child may be ready to learn to kayak or ride a bike, and since both are available through the Chabil Mar concierge, imagine your little one telling schoolmates she piloted a kayak. Belize’s intriguing cultures are sure to feed your child’s imagination once he is exposed to the traditions and foods of this Caribbean melting pot. Even picky eaters have been known to taste yummy ethnic foods on holiday (and yes, it’s okay to promise dessert if they do).
6. Make memories big time on your family vacation to Belize. Because resorts like Chabil Mar like making your visit effortless, you can book the aforementioned package and just about every detail will be sorted so the toughest part of your trip could be packing. Bring nothing but bathing suits, shirts and shorts for everyone and even packing could take no time at all. Check out the Chabil Mar website to start dreaming and while you’re there, let the kids check out the resort so they can see for themselves the adventures that await once your family arrives!
For more information about visiting Belize or traveling to Belize with kids, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: email@example.com or contact our Reservations Manager at:firstname.lastname@example.org. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377.