Whether you are ready for a vacation break right now or you’re waiting to take your Covid-19 vaccine shot before your comfortable traveling, there’s no better way to spend time during the wait than by planning the holiday you will take just as soon as the world returns to some semblance of normalcy.
Can planning be as enjoyable as arriving at a tropical location like Belize? It can be. Researching a vacation destination assures you that you won’t miss a single attraction or experience as you prepare for your first post-Covid 2022 vacation.
1. Explore the Belize Barrier Reef, one of only two on the planet and visible by astronauts in outer space! Located just off the Belize coastline, this World Heritage site has a reputation for delivering thrills and wonder, whether you sail to spot offshore atolls, sand cays, lagoons, or scuba dive the area. Expect to spot marine wildlife that’s so fantastical, you will be in thrall, including marine turtles, exotic fish, and breathtaking coral formations.
2. Indulge your inner archaeologist by roaming ancient Maya cities. You don’t have to see all 900 that are believed to be located throughout Belize but you can find plenty to explore, both above and below ground. Don your walking shoes to check out palaces, temples, ball fields, and sophisticated cities or take deep dives into caves, once home to Maya priests who considered these environs sacred areas of worship and sacrifice.
3. Take a wildlife tour. Choose Placencia’s Chabil Mar Resort as your base and get your pick of excursions that include the Belize Zoo, a Monkey River sail (bring ear plugs if you don’t want to be yelled at by Howler monkeys), the Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to numerous birds and mammal species plus jaguar, puma, ocelot, jaguarundi, and margay. The Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary has no equal and by staying on Placencia you gain access to a lagoon where manatees reside.
4. The Placencia peninsula is the hottest, trendiest Belize destination according to travel experts who insist the area is home to the nation’s most highly-rated beaches in Central America. If you find that Chabil Mar offers enough fun on its own, there are plenty of things to do when you’re not discovering why these beaches are so glorious. Chabil Mar’s gourmet restaurant, beautiful pool, spa, and endless amenities make ideal diversions when you’re not soaking up the sun.
5. Hang out with Belizeans. If you’ve already read that the citizens of Belize are some of the friendliest, most gracious, and welcoming people you’ll ever meet, consider that fact shared. Explore the peninsula’s unique cultural mix by discovering the art, music, dancing, cuisine and other cultural surprises found only in Belize. Learn to drum Garifuna style. Explore the history of Belize’s indigenous people. Take a chocolate tour and learn to prepare ethnic dishes. You’ll never run out of things to do, especially if you make Chabil Mar your holiday headquarters.
As a guest of Chabil Mar, get the most enjoyment out of your 2022 stay if you choose from the resort’s Belize vacation packages. They include every amenity, meal, and tours that allow you to see all of the aforementioned adventures for yourself, and everything you need and want is included.
View specials associated with packages and you can tailor your 2022 visit to suit your fancy. No worries about your health and welfare. Chabil Mar was certified as a Gold Standard resort, which means every precaution, hygienic, and sanitary measure has been taken to make certain you stay safe and healthy. After waiting so long, you are going to have the time of your life in 2022, so start making plans right now!
For more information about Belize, feel free to chat with our Concierge at: email@example.com or contact our Reservations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or perhaps you would like to call toll free from the US or Canada: 1-866-417-2377 or WhatsApp us at +501-633-7547.